Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

Read Online
(21.5 M)PDF
EPUB
Kindle
Daisy

Sinbad the sailor (1840)

fullscreen
Author: Yorkshire J.S. Publishing and Stationery Co. Limited,
Subject: Chapbooks -- Specimens.; Chapbooks -- England -- Otley (West Yorkshire) -- 19th century; McGill University Library Digitized Title; McGill Library's Chapbook Collection; Chapbooks
Publisher: London : Yorkshire J.S. Publishing and Stationery Co. Limited
Language: English
Book contributor: McGill University Library
Collection: mcgilluniversitychapbook; mcgilluniversity; toronto

11 p. : ill. ; 17 x 11 cm.

First sentence: "My father was a native of the city of Bagdad, but dying while I was very young, and leaving me a considerable fortune, I pursued a course of dissipation, continuing my excesses till I fell into a fit of sickness."

Includes 6 woodcuts

"Agents--Dean & Son, Ludgate-Hill"--Cover

Cover title

Publisher's advertisement on p. [4] of wrapper

Undated. Date from trading dates of Yorkshire J. S. Publishing and Stationery Co. Limited, cf. The British Book Trade Index WWW site

Copy in McGill Library's Rare Books and Special Collections: Yellow pictorial paper wrappers; hand-coloured frontispiece, 5 cuts in text

Identifier: McGillLibrary-PN970_Y6_S5_1840-1384
Callnumber: RBD CHILD PN970 Y6 S5 1840 SJL 1 Rare Books/Special Collections - Children's Collection (McLennan Bldg, 4th floor)
Credits: The McGill Library's Chapbook Collection was made possible through a generous donation from the Harold Crabtree Foundation.
Mediatype: texts
Note: First sentence: "My father was a native of the city of Bagdad, but dying while I was very young, and leaving me a considerable fortune, I pursued a course of dissipation, continuing my excesses till I fell into a fit of sickness."
Identifier-access: http://archive.org/details/McGillLibrary-PN970_Y6_S5_1840-1384
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t9p28j273